Monday, September 5, 2011

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Several months ago I was approached my good pal Ed over at Stencil1 to work on a project for his new book, Stencil 201 (out soon!). I had done this project before for Ed with fairly good success, so I felt like I would really be able to turn this one out. The learning curve had already been achieved.

Ed asked for some stenciled cookies, with photos and step-by-step instructions. I got all that stuff done, handed it all over to him and put it into the back of my mind for later.

 Well, long story short, I finally saw it last night and I was more excited than I thought I'd be - it looks GREAT! And I'm in a book, y'all!

I'm sure there will be some promotional events surrounding the release, so I'll be sure to post them up here. I'm so excited! I'm published!


No comments: