Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I really don't have much to write about this week. I'm still just making caramels and doing some Spring cleaning.

One funny thing. All of a sudden, my caramel recipe is totally failing. But it fails in different ways every time. Like, sometimes the caramel is way too soft and won't set up properly at all. Other times, cooked, to my knowledge, exactly the same way with the same measurements of ingredients, it burns. It's really frustrating and I don't know what to do about it.

Oh I bought Martha Stewart's Cookies app from iTunes. It's pretty cool, though I was hoping there would be more on it. For $2.99, though, you get many very good recipes and inspiring ideas, and the graphics are really beautiful. Makes me wish I had an iPad.

I am really excited about a few major upcoming projects with A Baker in Brooklyn. Website news, collaborations, etc. I'll definitely be writing more about those as they come up.

For now, with no real news to report or projects to share, join me in my current infatuation. This color:


Ahhh..

No comments: